Shorts I Enjoy "Red hot Riding hood"

Red hot Riding hood


Release date: May 8, 1943

Director: Tex Avery

Here the link.



Red Hot Riding hood, is a MGM cartoon I recently watched this week and fell in love with. I've seen it before as a kid but, didn't really appreciate it's comedic timing and understand its adult jokes.

What I love about the short is how fast paced it is. Also the retelling of the story taking place in old time Hollywood Instead of in a fairytale land.

I enjoyed the art style character designs. It fit well when the characters would squashed and stretched.
Another thing I appreciate is the painted backgrounds. Painted backgrounds is something you don't see anymore in animation now.

The most hilarious part is when when the wolf is running away from the lustful grandma. That was a great climactic twist.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Met BRUCE TIMM